Lee Brandon, CSCS, RSCC*E, NSPT
Performance/Strength and Conditioning Specialist
Pacific Coast Sports Medicine Performance Division is located at:
THE GYM LA
11567 Santa Monica Blvd Ste. 100, Los Angeles, CA 90025
Lee Brandon, CSCS, RSCC*E, NSPT is an internationally recognized Strength and Conditioning Expert with *Emeritus status and educator with over 30 years of experience in the fitness industry. Lee was the first female Assistant Strength Coach to work in the NFL, has twice won the World Long Drive Championship with drives exceeding 325 yards, and an Olympic Coach for the 1984 Los Angeles, 2012 London, and Rio 2016.
Brandon’s patented method was used in the London XXX 2012 Olympic Games to train Olympians inside the prestigious Olympic Village. She inspires, educates and motivates athletes and clients alike. The Brandon Method and the Neutral Spine Training Practitioner Certification Program (NSPT: Neutral Spine Performance Training Specialist) bridges the gap between bad backs and elite performance by training Physical Therapists, Chiropractors, Exercise Specialists, simple to complex neutral spine Training research based progressions.
Brandon is an author, educator, motivational speaker and professional athlete who is extensively featured on CBS, NBC, Golf Digest, Sports Illustrated, the Golf Channel and ESPN.
- Inventor, and creator of the patented AB-Inforcer training system and Brandon Method Practitioner Training programs International
- Oprah Show: Top 20 Inventions
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Registered Strength and Conditioning Coach *Emeritus (over 30 years of experience)
- Certified Golf Performance Specialist
- SeeTop5.com 2014, AB-Inforcer core trainer voted top five abdominal trainers
- New York Jets favorite enforcer – and the first female NFL strength coach
- Olympic and high performance athlete trainer
Long Drive Highlights
- Nike Certified Golf Performance Specialist (NG360) and professionally sponsored competitor
- RE/MAX World Long Drivers of America Championships, 9 total appearances in the world finals
- Longest Competition Drive in Finals: 332 yards (over 3 NFL Football fields)
- In her first appearance in Mesquite, Brandon captured 2001 world championship with a drive of 291+
- 2003 won the Safeway Classic Invitational Long Drive Championship at Columbia Edgewater in Portland, Ore. The event included LPGA stars Laura Davies and Sophie Gustafson.
- Finished fourth in 2004
- Reached match-play rounds placing 4th in 2006.
- Won 25K in 2006 Celebrity Drive off with Lisa Fernandez (3 time gold Medalist) competing against Bo Jackson and Roger Clemens.
- Ranked in the top 10 in the World standings for 9 years.
- In 2013 Lee came in 5th representing the Masters Division
- 3 time World Long Drivers of America tour winner. 2003 in Atlanta (309), 2003 Sacramento (318), 2004 at East Meadow, Long Island (295)